If you have a summer party you’re bringing a dish to pass for, it can be tough to know just how much you should make to feed a crowd. With this pasta salad recipe – you won’t have to worry. It yields about 25 cups, which should be plenty for your gathering. We found the inspiration for this recipe at Holley Grainger. You can customize it with your favorite dressings, veggies, meats, cheeses and pasta, like we did! Enjoy!
Pasta Salad for a Crowd
- 28 ounces uncooked tri-color rotini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- ¼ medium onion, finely slivered
- 1 bell pepper, finely slivered
- 8 oz. block mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 12-ounce bottle balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- Cook pasta per package; drain and rinse with cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare vegetables and cheeses in large bowl.
- When pasta has cooled, add to the bowl with other ingredients and toss to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and blend well. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Add basil before serving.
Is your home for a crowd this summer, too? It can be, when you call All Seasons to help. We’ll make sure your home comfort system is working perfectly. Or, if you need new air conditioning, we’ll be happy to install quality AC in your home that will keep you cool this summer and for years to come. Just give us a call at (631) 694-1616 and we’ll help you get your home summer-ready in no time. And make sure to save us some pasta salad!