If you celebrate Easter with small children, chances are you have an abundance of hard-boiled, colorful eggs around this time of year. If you’re left wondering what to do with all of them, why not try out this tasty take on an old classic? Dilled deviled eggs bring some new flavors to the table that will make your dish the one everyone asks for! This recipe calls for just a few simple ingredients that can help you kick your deviled egg game up a notch!
Dilled Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled and rinsed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 small dill pickles, thinly sliced
- Paprika (if desired)
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Place yolks in bowl and mash.
- Stir remaining ingredients into yolks and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Fill hollows in egg white halves with mixture, either with spoon or piping bag.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Top each deviled egg with pickle slice.
- Refrigerate for one hour, or until ready to serve.
And, for egg-ceptional spring maintenance services, contact All Seasons. We’re the comfort control people! We can help you get your air conditioning system in tip-top shape and ready for the warmer weather ahead – no yolks about it!